Why should grown-ups have all the fun? Bring your little ones for a stay at The Ritz London and we will treat them as V.I.K’s – Very Important Kids!
Our kidz@theritz programme identifies our discerning young guests (up to the age of 15) and affords them special amenities and services such as free ice cream and in-room games consoles. As a family owned hotel we understand first-hand what is important to families when traveling and therefore, provide tailored services to ensure every generation has a positively memorable Ritz experience.
Features & Services for Children Staying at The Ritz:
For children up to 15 years old.
- Special welcome gifts
- In-room games consoles
- In-room selection of age-appropriate children’s books and DVDs
- Children’s bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
- Special treats at evening turndown
- Complimentary ice cream in The Palm Court or The Ritz Restaurant
- Children’s menus in The Ritz Restaurant for £30 for two courses or £35 for three courses
- English breakfast £19.50 per child
- Afternoon Tea £35 per child
- Babysitting service can be arranged through Concierge
- Children up to the age of 15 can stay in their parents’ room on a complimentary basis (Junior Suite or above)
- Guaranteed interconnecting rooms at the time of booking (subject to room category)
- Complimentary baby cots
To make a reservation please use the booking reservation box at the top of the page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 20 7493 8181