We are delighted to announce an exclusive two night accommodation package at The Ritz London and an unforgettable visit to the stunning Highclere Castle, home of the Earl and Countess of Carnarvon and setting of acclaimed television drama Downton Abbey.
On your arrival evening, indulge in a delectable four- course dinner in the magnificent William Kent private dining room where Baron Fellowes of West Stafford the acclaimed writer, creator and producer of the multiple-award winning British television series Downton Abbey, will host the dinner.
The next day after your English breakfast, a private coach will transport you to Highclere Castle. Enjoy a Champagne reception on arrival followed by a private tour of the beautiful castle including state rooms and the Egyptian Exhibition narrating the discovery of the Tomb of Tutankhamun. The themed exhibition of the discovery of Tutankhamun’s tomb includes over 60 incredible replicas, wall paintings of the tomb and photographic archive.
Lady Carnarvon will host a three-course lunch with wine pairings in the impressive State Dining Room, featuring one of the most magnificent painting, Charles l of England on horseback at the gates of Paris painted by Anthony van Dyck around 1633.
On arrival back to The Ritz London, you will have plenty of time to explore what London has to offer.
This package includes:
- Two night minimum stay at The Ritz London with arrival on Monday 27th February 2017.
- Private four course dinner on the evening of arrival in the stunning William Kent Room.
- English breakfast each morning in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
- Return coach transfer to Highclere Castle.
- Private tour of Highclere Castle, the home of the Earl and Countess of Carnarvon and setting of acclaimed British television drama Downton Abbey.
- Champagne reception and three-course lunch with wine pairings hosted by Countess of Carnarvon in The State Dining Room at Highclere Castle.
- A private photographer and your own photographs to take home.
- An exclusive Ritz gift.
Priced from £4,510 for a Superior King room with English breakfast each morning and inclusive of Value Added Tax. This rate is based on two people sharing and is for arrival on Monday 27th February 2017 and departure on 1st March 2017. Reservations must be pre-paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable.BOOK NOW